We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mulia or Chedi Sakala

Which Nusa Dua hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Mulia or Chedi Sakala

Hi guys. Have been to Bali a few times, usually stay in Seminyak. Thought i'd check out Nusa Dua for a few nights this time round. Im actually traveling by myself, 32 year old male. Just wanted some beach and awesome pool time, then will move on to Seminyak for something more happening. I have found a great package with Travelzoo for the Chedi Sakala (3 nights with massage, transfers, breakfast), but have come across the Mulia. I'm looking for a great beach and pool and restaurants to relax in (to a certain extent) but not get bored. Chedi is cheaper, but I think Mulia seems to have a bit more going on and the pool looks awesome. Can anybody recommend? Is the location good? I'm not sure if you can easily walk up and down a beach in Nusa Dua and check out other properties.

Appreciate it!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
607 posts
413 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mulia or Chedi Sakala

All depends what you want to get out of your stay ?...haven't stayed at the Chedi but reviews suggest its more of a family hotel , it looks nice but the Mulia does have a wow factor , there are about 6 pools + the one that faces out to the ocean is huge with the pool bar overlooking the beach...a true resort. The sunday brunch here is very impressive at their Soleil restaurant as well. Both properties are for quiet times , reading by the pool etc etc , they are reasonably isolated from shops , local restaurants , taxi's etc...you go to Nusa Dua to chill out in large resorts etc , its not for me + its nothing like Seminyak....hope this helps !?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mulia or Chedi Sakala

That's great help! Thanks so much

melbourne
Level Contributor
68 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mulia or Chedi Sakala

Hey dudewheresmy,

Mulia is in Nusa Dua whilst Chedi is in Tanjung Benoa. TJ is beautiful but very quiet and not as artifical as Nusa Dua. Sakala restaurant and pool across the road from the Hotel is to die for! Still some lovely bars and restaurants along this stretch . Enjoy

Cheers

4. Re: Mulia or Chedi Sakala

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Nusa Dua
Recent Conversations