We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation Nusa Dua - seminyak

San Francisco...
3 posts
Save Topic
Transportation Nusa Dua - seminyak

I'm staying at the Nusa Dua hotel and would like to go to Semiyak for half a day of shopping. The hotel is charging 250,000 IDR to call a blue bird taxi, which seems high. Where else can I take a blue bird taxi for less? Should I catch one at the Bally Collection?

Also, similar question, but I'm heading to the airport in a couple of days. I imagine using the hotel again would be expensive. Would you hire a driver or try to find a taxi outside the hotel?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation Nusa Dua - seminyak

Are you sure the hotel isn't charging 250,000rp to use their transport, Just tell them you want them to call you a taxi, they should have no say in the costs then.

San Francisco...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation Nusa Dua - seminyak

They said 250,000 for blue bird to seminyak.

Noosa, Australia
Level Contributor
144 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation Nusa Dua - seminyak

Hi just ask for a blue bird taxi,

It will be roughly 100,000-120,000 to Seminyak and use the new toll 10,000 its really fast, they will call one for you or just walk along the road till one comes past...just remember that all the taxis are now blue..so they all look alike but are not.

As for the 250,000 that's just the hotels driver, they will always try that one!

San Francisco...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation Nusa Dua - seminyak

Ok, thank you!

5. Re: Transportation Nusa Dua - seminyak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2014, 12:44
6. Re: Transportation Nusa Dua - seminyak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2015, 05:17