We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Cruise!

Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Day Cruise!

I'll be staying with my partner in Nusa Dua and we would like to go on a day cruise for some water activities, such as snorkelling, swimming, banana boat etc. Which company should we use? Bali Hai doesn't seem very nice according to many reviews. We prefer one which offers more privacy, i.e. wouldn't mind to be in a small group. Also which islands to visit?

Thank you!

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,539 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day Cruise!

We have been with a few and really enjoyed them all, but I think Waka cruises may best suit you ~

wakahotelsandresorts.com/waka-bali-sailing

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,550 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day Cruise!

We went with Bali Hai to Lembongan a couple of weeks ago and it was a great day out!

Tweed Heads, New...
Level Contributor
811 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day Cruise!

I agree with fresh prince.The Bali Hai day trip doing the village tour is a great day.When you read the negative comments re Bali Hai,do remember that it is by far the largest day trip carrier to Lembongan and carries well in excess of 1300 people per week to this beautifull island.The positive comments far outweigh the negatives.

4. Re: Day Cruise!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Nusa Dua
Recent Conversations