We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which resort in Nusa Dua is recommended with 8 mth old baby

Which Nusa Dua hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
164 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Which resort in Nusa Dua is recommended with 8 mth old baby

Hi all

I intend to visit bali in October and will be bringing my 8 month old baby along. I have shortlisted 3 resorts and I am not sure which resorts is suitable for us. I will be getting their suites as it's more spacious and they have a small kitchenette and allow us to prepare small meals for my baby. With a baby on hand we cant wander out so We also want a hotel that have good massage and spa and nice food with reasonable pricing.

The resorts are conrad, sofitel and mulia.

I quite like conrad suites as it provide free laundry and free wifi.

Sofitel opera suite is nice but I think they only provide limited free wifi in room.

Mulia suite not sure if they provide free wifi.

any recommendation will be appreciated. Thanks!!

Auckland NZ
Level Contributor
1,170 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which resort in Nusa Dua is recommended with 8 mth old baby

Club Med is a very different type of hotel from the ones you are looking at but they are very "baby friendly" with baby food available at all times and highchairs,microwaves etc,in the "baby corner" of the main restaurant

2. Re: Which resort in Nusa Dua is recommended with 8 mth old baby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2015, 05:16