We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ajanta Villas or the Ellora Villas? How to decide

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
12 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Ajanta Villas or the Ellora Villas? How to decide

Thank you for all of the great advice from people on this thread so far.

Can anyone advise between the Ajanta and the Ellora villas? I realise that they come from the same stables so I'm guessing pretty similar.

I'm after good aircon, space, nice little pool, privacy and a short walk to the beach (recovering from a bad accident).

Preston, United...
Destination Expert
for Preston
Level Contributor
421 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ajanta Villas or the Ellora Villas? How to decide

In terms of their position, they are both really central, so you should have everything you need not too far away, plus the local bemo to North Sanur if you want to get further out. Both these properties are only seconds from the beach, I have added a link to google maps for you.

Hope this helps

Bill

maps.google.co.uk/maps…

Avalon Beach...
Level Contributor
822 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ajanta Villas or the Ellora Villas? How to decide

Both villas are relatively new and are at the nothern end of the beach. Ajanta Villas is behind the Beach Cafe (same owner) so its a 2 minute walk through to the beach, where you are close to the markets and Bonsai Cafe, Bennos, Mangos and the circle K shop. There are 2 spas nearby, Mandurah Spa and Natural Spa. Lots of shops in the area.

Ellora is on the other side of the main street and a bit further down, but in the same area.

If you are recovering from an accident you probably wouldn't be able to get in and out of a bemo, you have to bend over and duck your head! But its a very short taxi drive down to Hardy's Supermarket.

3. Re: Ajanta Villas or the Ellora Villas? How to decide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 December 2009, 05:20