We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sanur to Hard Rock in Katu

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
316 posts
163 reviews
Save Topic
Sanur to Hard Rock in Katu

We are travelling to Sanur next week having chosen to stay there as is seems a tad quieter than some other resorts.

That said we always try and have an evening in Hard Rock's wherever we stay, is transport easily available to go there and more importantly to get back? Could someone please give me an indicitive price?

We also thought we would try and spend a day touring some of the island, I presume drivers are available, again could someone give me an idea of costs?

Thanks very much

Agusto Bali Tours - Day Tours
Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Sanur Cycle Tours
Bike Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Bali 4U Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Kun Bali Driver
Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
14,015 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sanur to Hard Rock in Katu

for day trips we have a list of recommended drivers on the right hand side of the bali forum home page. check here for details.

It is easy to get to / from the hard rock in kuta from sanur. stick with the 'bluebird' taxis as they have the most reliable meters. Taxis are everywhere. It is approximately 70,000 - 90,000rp. i got taxis in sep to this year to kuta and legian from sanur and that was the cost.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Ubud, Bali, Dublin
Level Contributor
7,046 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sanur to Hard Rock in Katu

Lots of taxis right outside when you leave Hard Rock Cafe, but do make sure you get into a Bluebird taxi...

Lots of people are waiting there trying to make some money and they are not always official taxi.

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
693 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sanur to Hard Rock in Katu

you might want to consider leaving Sanur no later than 4pm, as the traffic congestion through Tuban into Kuta is unbelievable close to sunset and thereafter. Try a meal at Bubba Gumps on the way to Hard Rock - be sure to order a margarita!

Still have questions?Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question
4. Re: Sanur to Hard Rock in Katu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Sanur