We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accomadation sanua

WA
Level Contributor
75 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
accomadation sanua

Hi All Wife and i going to sanua in Febuary can get a decent room rate at the Mecure like the idea of that end of Sanua any recomedations this Hotel or others close by.A Bungalow style room has great appeal .Plus any reastaurant recomendations in this part of Sanua Any advice would be great. cheers Rob

Java, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accomadation sanua

Hi,

Did you mean Sanur?

There's a good write up at www.itravelindonesia.com of things to do and see in Sanur.

Enjoy.

WA
Level Contributor
75 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accomadation sanua

Sorry for spelling mistakes grade 6 was the happiest 5 years of my life

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,867 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accomadation sanua

There's currently a topic under discussion about restaurants in southern Sanur where the Mercure is:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297700-i9509-k3…

There are reviews for the Mercure in Sanur here:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g297700-d1486…

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
19,603 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: accomadation sanua

Hi Rob

Walk to the beach from your hotel, turn right and you will come across a number of restaurants on the beach front. Otherwise, out the front of your hotel, turn left and find all sorts of good places. You can read the menus which are usually displayed in front of the restaurants, and choose what takes your fancy.

Have a great time in Bali.

Travelkat

WA
Level Contributor
75 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: accomadation sanua

Thankyou for our help i will look foward to puting it to use cheers Rob

6. Re: accomadation sanua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2010, 06:15