We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buy wine sanur and santrian club puri santrian

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
WA
Level Contributor
75 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
buy wine sanur and santrian club puri santrian

does any one know where to buy wine in sanur and approx how much and has any one paid the extra for the santrian club puri santrian and was it worth ? what were rooms like thanks rob

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
20,979 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buy wine sanur and santrian club puri santrian

Hardy's supermarket in central Sanur has a big bottle department with quite an extensive choice. However, the prices are so high for imported wines, we went the Hatten's Rose which is now available in a handy cask....you beauty.

Have a taste first of the local wines....they aren't the highest quality, but Two Islands is ahead of Hatten's in taste and price.

Can't help with the rest of your questions sorry. Someone else will I'm sure.

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,142 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: buy wine sanur and santrian club puri santrian

The only place I've bought wine in Sanur was at Hardy's, very little choice last August so it was Hatten's. Can't quite remember how much I paid. I do remember that in Amed it was 115,000 a bottle & that it was more than this at Hardy's.

Maybe stock up at a Bintang Supermarket or elsewhere on your way to Sanur.

Sorry can't help you with with santrian club as i haven't stayed at Puri Santrian

3. Re: buy wine sanur and santrian club puri santrian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2010, 06:18