We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Map of Sanur

WA
Level Contributor
75 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Map of Sanur

Hi all

leaving to sanur next week looking online for a map of sanur

anyone know of the best one would be great

A big thanks to all that have helped me plan my Holiday

The advise and help i have been given has been Fantastic

thankyou Rob

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,879 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Map of Sanur

If you Google Sanur maps, you will find many and it's just a matter of you finding wich one suits you best.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Map of Sanur

There aren't a lot of really good maps of Sanur. The Puri Santrian produce one, that, while it isn't the best, for a free map, it's pretty good.

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,879 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Map of Sanur

I agree with Whinnie in that I've not seen many great hand held maps, but if you have access to a computer whilst in Bali, than those you find on Google are pretty good. Have a look at www.asiawebdirect.com/maps/bali/sanur-map.htm

Edited: 24 January 2010, 08:11
Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
19,130 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Map of Sanur

For once I agree with Whinnie, there are no decent Sanur maps online. But, it's not really the sort of place you can get lost. If you're just wanting a road map, you can use Google Earth and overlay a road on the satellite view, but I guess you're wanting a map showing where all the hotels and restaurants are.

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,268 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Map of Sanur

Some of the hotels are on this map

wikimapia.org/…b

You can drag to move through Sanur & place your cursor on some of the buildings & it will highlight them

Sanur Bali
Level Contributor
2,663 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Map of Sanur

There is in fact a brilliant street map of Sanur available. This map actually covers the whole of Bali. It has more than 10,000 kilometres of road mapped and named on it.

On way of accessing it is to go to.

www.balinavigator.com/

Once on the site go to" test our maps"

This will give you an overall map of Bali, from here you have a choice of a street map, a satellite map or a hybrid map. The third choice is brilliant.

Simply zoom in and play around.

RobWA, try this one. Go to

www.baligoldpages.com/

Under location click on -"Sanur",

under category click on -"Hotel"

This will bring you straight onto the Mercure (I do believe this is where you are staying)

Again choose the hybrid style of map.

You can even pick out the room you are staying in. If you go left (west) along the beach you can see the white umbrellas at the beach cafes.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Map of Sanur

LOL, Cempaka, they are great (I use them all the time here) but they aren't very user friendly to carry around in your back pocket (unless, I guess, you use the internet on your mobile phone).

8. Re: Map of Sanur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2010, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Sanur