We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

22 sleeps

South Australia
Level Contributor
349 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
22 sleeps

Not that i'm counting!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,496 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 22 sleeps

22 is our family's lucky number. Perhaps it is a sign and I should look at the airfares to Bali. LOL Enjoy yourself John

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,888 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 22 sleeps

I bet they will be the longest 22 days! Have a great time in Bali!

U.K
Level Contributor
209 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 22 sleeps

Not a bit jealous.

Mid Summer here in the UK sat with jumper, and central heating on.

Only 265 sleeps for us, and YES I AM COUNTING.

Tasmania
Level Contributor
90 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 22 sleeps

20 sleeps for me! I feel like a little kid waiting for Xmas. No matter how many times I go to Bali I am just as excited, if not more, for the next trip. Safe travels for everyone who is heading over there.

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,888 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 22 sleeps

Eve we live in a strange world. I live in the tropical north of Australia and it is officially the Dry here, which is our winter. Like you, it's not as one would expect the season to be...fans on and air-conditioner all afternoon whilst I tried to sew.

I hope your days 'til Bali fly by....I'm off there in December....not counting the days, it will do my head in!

Mandurah, Australia
Level Contributor
225 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: 22 sleeps

26 sleeps for us.we sound like kids waiting for christmas.going to enjoy the warm weather its been so cold here this year.wish it would rain more ,so it wasnt so cold

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,756 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 22 sleeps

Dont wish it away,its all part of the build up.

Have a wonderful time in Bali.

90 something more sleeps for me---------------- yes and already counting

cumbria
Level Contributor
77 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 22 sleeps

Now how can I explain this? Don't count sleeps, instead count wake-ups. For example if you count sleeps til tomorrow you get 1 but count wake-ups til tomorrow and it's zero because when you wake up it actually is tomorrow! Therefore only 12 more wake-ups for us but it would be 13 more sleeps. Hubby thinks I'm crackers. Maybe I am. Anyway, looking forward to Bali and Thailand. Hope it's hot. Getting very fed up of Cumbrian rain. Happy travels.

9. Re: 22 sleeps

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2011, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Sanur