We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Griya or Puri Santrian? Advice?

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Griya or Puri Santrian? Advice?

Hello,

Could someone please help me choose between the Griya Santrian or Puri Santrian?

Is there much difference?

Any advice appreciated.

London, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Griya or Puri Santrian? Advice?

Great, thanks for that insight. It's not looking too good then - I was under the impression Bali would have a similar climate to Thailand in that Nov-Feb would be the dry season.

Obviously I am wrong and need to do my homework...

Thanks again.

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,448 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Griya or Puri Santrian? Advice?

The weather's pretty unpredictable wherever you go. I went to Koh Samui in Thailand in Feb, statistically the best and driest month to visit. Had 2 weeks of solid rain.

London, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Griya or Puri Santrian? Advice?

Oh wow, talk about confusing! Thanks for the feedback 2 weeks of solid rain.... sounds so disappointing...

Currently its between Griya Santrian (in Sanur, Bali) and Ibis Bophut Samui (in Koh Samui, Thailand) with the only differentiating factors being which destination will have the best weather!

Apologies for straying off-topic.

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,448 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Griya or Puri Santrian? Advice?

Yep, apologies for the slightly off-topic discussion. Samui *should* be better for weather, but you're in the tropics so don't be surprised if you get rain. Bo Phut beach isn't that great and the water is pretty murky, but there are nice restaurants there. But yes, this is very much non-Bali related chatter now!

west mids
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Griya or Puri Santrian? Advice?

We're staying at Griya for a week strating 3rd oct this year so I'l let u know how great it is.

16. Re: Griya or Puri Santrian? Advice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2011, 07:16