We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Strategic Airlines

Mandura, Western...
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Strategic Airlines

Has anyone done the Perth to Bali with Strategic? As it's quite a new airline I wondered what the airport departure and arrivals situation was like.

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,144 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Strategic Airlines

Hi Possie, there have been a few posts on this subject in recent weeks. If you type 'strategic flights to bali' or something similar, in the search box on the top left, you will find previous posts and hopefully the answers to your questions.

Regards.

Mandura, Western...
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Strategic Airlines

Thanks for your quick response Soo-Darwin. I will check it out.

perth
Level Contributor
157 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Strategic Airlines

Hi we flew Strategic Perth to Bali late August. They were great, check in was easy, we requested seats towards the front of the plane didnt get them as it was very busy checking in but other than that flight left on time, meals were okay, they were really good with our small children, will definitely fly with them again.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Strategic Airlines

Just returned from Bali (25/09-02/10) flying Strategic Airlines and I can easily say that this Airline leaves its competitors for dead.

Service throughout the entire process was first class - we had issues with a member of our group becoming gravely ill before travel and we transferred the tickets to other people with ease and valuable assistance was given throughout.

The travel itself was incident free - Check in was a breeze, in-flight service was amongst the very best we have ever experienced, plane was clean and roomy by most standards and the meals that were served shame their bigger counterparts (Qantas - take note please!). My wife requires Gluten Free meals - which normally come quite bland and consist of Fruit Salads, however hers was comparable to the quality of all the other meals.

In addition, the landings in Perth and Bali were the smoothest that I have ever experienced and a credit to the Flight crew.

Overall - I cannot praise this Airline highly enough (no I am not associated in ANY way) and I would not hesitate to recommend them to others or use their services again myself.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Strategic Airlines

Thanks for the report, Browndog181. I'm very relieved.

I have 23 people flying into Bali on the one Strategic flight (and others on other days) for my Son's wedding next year. The 23 include my and hubby's entire families, the bridal party, the Bride's family and some of our friends.

Mandura, Western...
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Strategic Airlines

Thanks for your info on Strategic Browndog. We are booked with them for our Perth to Bali trip in November - got a very good price and from your comments we should have a comfortable trip.

perth,wa
Level Contributor
123 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Strategic Airlines

I found the service with them terrific, I was one of the early check ins, but there were a few before me, somehow I was given a seat in right behind business-----& wow was the leg room unbelievable, considering I didn't even ask for it , it was great, ----also got it coming home. There was only one other person in my aisle & she was just as impressed, so we used the middle seat to put our stuff on.

Being so used to the low cost airlines like Air Asia, where you pay for everything, it was like having the old service on the major airlines, free unlimited drinks, wines with meals, tea & coffee , movies, cushions on the seats, but paying discounted price.

Already booked to go with them for for next month.

Tweed Heads...
Level Contributor
1,325 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Strategic Airlines

Pleasing to hear these reports. We too have a large group booking for a wedding. Flying Bris/Port Headland/Bali.

9. Re: Strategic Airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Sanur