We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Hyatt v Sanur Beach Hotel v Griya Santrian for a Family

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bali Hyatt v Sanur Beach Hotel v Griya Santrian for a Family

Hi Everyone

I am choosing one of these 3 resorts in Sanur - we are a family of 2 adults and 2 kids aged 3 and 7. Which one would you recommend? Which one has better facilities, pools, beach etc?

Thanks a lot!

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
15 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali Hyatt v Sanur Beach Hotel v Griya Santrian for a Family

im not really recommend stay in sanur, sanur is to far from the shopping,club and the other activities. and the beach was not really good. i recommend u stay in nusa dua

North Queensland
Level Contributor
2,066 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali Hyatt v Sanur Beach Hotel v Griya Santrian for a Family

Do not agree with the last posting at all, Nusa is lovely but you might as well stay on the gold coast as stay there, Sanur, is quieter than Kuta, but we like a lot of people love it, sorry can't help you with the hotels

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,643 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali Hyatt v Sanur Beach Hotel v Griya Santrian for a Family

Sanur is a beautiful place to holiday it has lots of great restaurants and lots of shopping also,it is quieter than Kuta,Legian and Seminyak but still heaps to see and do.

I can only reccomend The Hyatt as have not stayed at the others,the Hyatt is beautiful with fantastic service.there is also lots of great restaurants,shops and markets alll within walking distance.

Good luck.

perth wa
Level Contributor
246 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bali Hyatt v Sanur Beach Hotel v Griya Santrian for a Family

We stayed at the Hyatt with the family deal-50% off for second room. We loved it and kids club was great. Had a look at the other two you mentioned and they were also nice but Hyatt had best beach and worked out cheaper for us price wise. have a great holiday! Sanur is a great spot and not far from anywhere.

Craigavon, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
450 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bali Hyatt v Sanur Beach Hotel v Griya Santrian for a Family

Have only stayed at the Bali Hyatt & I would recommend it.

It is on the beach, has lovely rooms, a good buffet breakfast & beautiful grounds & swimming pools. Within walking distance of lots of restaurants, bars & shopping.

Kuta is less than 1/2 hour drive away by taxi.

Enjoy.

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
37,621 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bali Hyatt v Sanur Beach Hotel v Griya Santrian for a Family

Another recommendation for the Hyatt. Its a lovely hotel with great amenities and lots of families. Shops are within walking distance.

Bronia

Melbourne
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Bali Hyatt v Sanur Beach Hotel v Griya Santrian for a Family

Thanks everyone for your advice. Looks like it will be hyatt.

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,151 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bali Hyatt v Sanur Beach Hotel v Griya Santrian for a Family

I think you're making the right decision. Haven't stayed at the Hyatt but I know that it has a children's club & according to Snookystraveltips her daughter loves the club & the activities they offer. I have stayed at Sanur Beach Resort with a 3 year old, lovely big pool, children's playround but it lacks the Balinese atmosphere that I prefer. I really liked the Griya, central location, 3 pools, but I don't think it has a children's club.

KL
Level Contributor
98 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bali Hyatt v Sanur Beach Hotel v Griya Santrian for a Family

Since we're on the topic of Bali Hyatt, are the gardens well lit at night? I'm planning to propose in those award winning greens under the stars and such ;)

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,643 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bali Hyatt v Sanur Beach Hotel v Griya Santrian for a Family

Oh KenK how romantic,The gardens are very intimate in the evenings,with beautiful lanterns and torch flames.Im sure if you spoke to the hotel manager he would recommend the perfect spot for your proposel.

Good luck

Get answers to your questions about Sanur