We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Segara Village versus Bali Hyatt

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington
Level Contributor
16 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Segara Village versus Bali Hyatt

We are a family of 4 with 10 year old twins. We are looking at going to Sanur in April 2012 & are undecided as to which hotel would be best. There are rumours of renovations at the Bali Hyatt next year although not confirmed when- but then we don't want to holiday on a building site. Would consider Segara Village 2 but have read the mixed reviews & am in a quandry especially as some people have said the Segara 2 bungalows don't have enough room for 2 extra beds despite the hotel confirming that it can.

Please help.

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
1,761 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Segara Village versus Bali Hyatt

If your only concern with the Hyatt is the possible renovations, make it quite clear that you don't want to be disturbed by any building or renovation work. Enquire if they can guarantee you wont be disturbed. It's a very big resort, it won't all be effected at once. I'm sure they would take good care of you.

Carnarvon, Australia
Level Contributor
107 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Segara Village versus Bali Hyatt

I have stayed at the Mercure next to the Puri and thought it was a great hotel our room was nice and comfy staff great not as big as the Hyatt but was the charm for me and a little bit more baliness style.

3. Re: Segara Village versus Bali Hyatt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 14:18