We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Oyster Bay
Level Contributor
43 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Besakih Hotel - Superior Bungalow

Hi, we're booked to stay at Besakih Hotel in April, our first trip back to Bali since 1992 - stayed at the Santrian that time - just wondering if anyone can advise if the Superior Bungalows at Besakih are the two level ones in the hotels photo gallery?

Has any one stayed in the Superior bungalows recently and an objective opinion maybe please? Only 100 sleeps to go.....

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
824 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Besakih Hotel - Superior Bungalow

I think the superior bungalows are the one storey stand alone ones. Even the two storey ones are two sep bungalows, one up and one down. From my experience the rooms in the two storey hotel block are a little bit bigger than the bungalows. The only bungalows that are bigger are the ones called Classic but they are more expensive. '

Will be at Besakih in March, cheers, Karen

London, United...
Level Contributor
431 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Besakih Hotel - Superior Bungalow

We walked through the hotel today to use there sun beds we are staying in a nother hotel it's a nice hotel but very busy a lot of the rooms we walked past seem to look very dark as quiet built up and not a lot of light but as for the size I don't no will be going back tomorrow and will ask for you if you like . Time for a bintang .

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Besakih Hotel - Superior Bungalow

I will be at the Besakih in a Superior bungalow in February .So keen

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Besakih Hotel - Superior Bungalow

Glass-man-7 can you please find out which room number is the best superior bungalow.Thanks enjoy your holiday

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
26 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Besakih Hotel - Superior Bungalow

Hi Peterand Jo

We have stayed at Besakih many times and have been in Standard Rooms,

Superior Bungalows and Classic Bungalows. We found the Superior Bungalow No's 219, 220 221 and 222 are the best. Classic Bungalow no 216 is quite nice but is about and extra $50 AUD per night.

Standard Room No's 242 and down towards the pool area are pretty good value for money.

Regards

Leonie

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
26 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Besakih Hotel - Superior Bungalow

Hi Peterand Jo

We have stayed at Besakih many times and have been in Standard Rooms,

Superior Bungalows and Classic Bungalows. We found the Superior Bungalow No's 219, 220 221 and 222 are the best. Classic Bungalow no 216 is quite nice but is about and extra $50 AUD per night.

Standard Room No's 242 and down towards the pool area are pretty good value for money.

Regards

Leonie

London, United...
Level Contributor
431 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Besakih Hotel - Superior Bungalow

Hi again am standing in reception at hotel now and best room is 219 .

Oyster Bay
Level Contributor
43 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Besakih Hotel - Superior Bungalow

Leonie

Thanks so much.

Pete

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
82 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Besakih Hotel - Superior Bungalow

I stayed there a few years back and must admit the Segara Village on a web special ($150 with buffet breakfast) is the superior choice. The vast and spacious parkland propery with beachfront pool is just so much more modern and relaxing compared to the motel style Besakih.The Besakih is in a fantastic position but taxis and bemos are so cheap to get to any shops or restaurants.

Oyster Bay
Level Contributor
43 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Besakih Hotel - Superior Bungalow

Er..not sure how this is a help...

Get answers to your questions about Sanur
Recent Conversations