We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kesuma's is gone too now!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Kesuma's is gone too now!

Just saw a horrible photo taken by a friend in Sanur of Kesuma's on the beach with a big shiny metal fence across the front of it. Apparantly last night was their last night :-(

Perth Australia
Level Contributor
1,061 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kesuma's is gone too now!

Oh Whinnie that is sad what is going on in Sanur. I wonder if they will pop up somewhere else.

cheers Sue

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kesuma's is gone too now!

LOL BloodyRon is, as I type, out doing some reconnaissance for me. He tells me that Kesuma's have now moved about 50m closer to his place.

So that means 50m further away from the Mercure but closer to Jl Tirta Empul. So all is not lost, except maybe the toes in the sand as you eat, experience.

SYDNEY
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kesuma's is gone too now!

You are kidding, that was the best of the best of cheapies......where to now any suggestions?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kesuma's is gone too now!

LOL BLS, it looks like our posts crossed. They have opened up closer to SBV.

SYDNEY
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kesuma's is gone too now!

yes it did.....yipeee it is the best. Guess it will be easier to stumble back to the hidden lttle gem (SBV).

Thanks Whinnie

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
809 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kesuma's is gone too now!

Great to know that Kesuma's will still be there and closer to Ron's, was having coronary to think that I would be at SBV for a week in November and no Kesuma's to visit. Thanks, Karen

Edited: 12 May 2012, 06:51
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kesuma's is gone too now!

The new one looks nice too, Ron put some photos up off it. He very proudly had the last beer at the old place and the first at the new one, lol.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Kesuma's is gone too now!

Hi whinnie

Exactly where's it? I am in Sanur for the first time and staying at Besakih.

Had it on my list to try and am still keen to do so!

Cheers

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Kesuma's is gone too now!

Go to the statue in the middle of the road, keep going straight until you get to a T intersection. Head to the left here and follow that road until you get to an intersection with a large tree in the middle of it (Jl Tirta Empul). Head towards the beach and it's at the end of this street. If you are in a taxi ask them to take you to Mertasair temple and the new Kesuma's should be right next door or there abouts.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,738 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Kesuma's is gone too now!

What is SBV??

Just curious!

Edited: 12 May 2012, 12:43
Get answers to your questions about Sanur