We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Griya or Bali Hyatt - Booking Breakfasts

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Griya or Bali Hyatt - Booking Breakfasts

Hi, we have narrowed our choice of hotel down to the Griya Santrian or the Bali Hyatt. We would like to have breakfast included in the tariff, but this option does not appear to be available on all booking sites. Are you able to add breakfasts as an option after checking in or is it best to arrange before we leave Australia?

Also, of the two hotels, which has the best offsite breakfast options if we decided not to include breakfasts with our accomodation?

In other posts I ahve read it seems that the Hyatt's breakfast is the best. I know it's subjective but is that correct?

Perth
Level Contributor
387 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Griya or Bali Hyatt - Booking Breakfasts

chum5758, we stayed at the hyatt january 2011 and I booked this with travel agent at the shopping centre.

As we need 2 rooms for our 3 kids, this ended up being the cheapest way to go, as we got breaky included and 50% off the second room

Breakfast is to die for, hubby and the kids would eat pancakes, fruit, yogurt, eggs any way they wished and so on and would not be hungry again until mid arvo,

I could not get over the chocolate sauce and whip cream that you could have with the pancakes LOL

I only found out on our second last morning that you could ask for hot chocolate and they would bring out a small pot.... oh why did I not get told this earlier

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,687 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Griya or Bali Hyatt - Booking Breakfasts

Yes the Hyatts breakfast is fantastic,

Drop the hotel an email re the price as im sure it is cheaper to include it in the price.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
5,028 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Griya or Bali Hyatt - Booking Breakfasts

We booked the Griya with a travel agent but their online site allows you to book breakfast,I think.

Breakfast was great & almost on the beach

Cheers Mac

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Griya or Bali Hyatt - Booking Breakfasts

For off-site breakfasts the Griya would probably be the one with the closest and most variety available. There are about 8 I can think of off the top of my head without trying, in less than a 5 minute walk.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,935 posts
319 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Griya or Bali Hyatt - Booking Breakfasts

bali hyatt breakfast is amazing,, not many places come close to what they offer for breakfast.

If you eat a big breakfast here you are full until afternoon. Service is excellent, and there is lovely fresh tea, coffee, juices, and so many other food choices you don't know where to start. There are some other choices outside the hotel both on the street and also the beach front. On the beach front turn either to the left next to the peneeda view hotel or to the right there are some options near the water sports. Both these are 2 - 5 minutes walk.

IF your breakfast is not included with your booking agent is doesn't matter as you simply tell them at check in or just turn up at breakfast and they will charge it to your room. You can book your room via the hotel web site and you have the option of room only or room and breakfast.

Sunshine Coast...
Level Contributor
1,172 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Griya or Bali Hyatt - Booking Breakfasts

We love the Bali Hyatt for many reasons, the breakfast is fabulous.

There are quite a few choices along the beach front also, a quick pleasant walk.

If you become a gold card member, then BUY some points(it will all be explained when you phone, we did the maths it worked out heaps cheaper for us to upgrade to Club room benifits) book your room with breakfast included for way cheaper then any discount site.

I did all this by phoning Hyatt number in Australia, we have stayed twice, soon to be our third time in a few weeks time.

7. Re: Griya or Bali Hyatt - Booking Breakfasts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Sanur