We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

does the sanur beach hotel bali provide pool/ beach towels ?

Worcestershire UK
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
does the sanur beach hotel bali provide pool/ beach towels ?

I am traveling to the sanur beach hotel, bali next week, does anyone know if the hotel provide pool/beach towesl ??

Thanks

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,935 posts
319 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: does the sanur beach hotel bali provide pool/ beach towels ?

Yes they do, no need to pack your own

Worcestershire UK
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: does the sanur beach hotel bali provide pool/ beach towels ?

Brilliant. Thanks for that. Do you know if you can get your washing done locally too ?

Lisa

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,100 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: does the sanur beach hotel bali provide pool/ beach towels ?

Yes, either at the hotel or at local laundries (which will be far cheaper).

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,935 posts
319 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: does the sanur beach hotel bali provide pool/ beach towels ?

Just wander outside the hotel for laundry. It is much much cheaper, you will see signs for laundry services but if you need help finding one just ask a local. Most places charge per item some places charge by the kilo.

Batemans Bay...
Level Contributor
134 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: does the sanur beach hotel bali provide pool/ beach towels ?

At Sanur Beach Hotel there is local laundry services to the right and left out side the main driveway into the resort (1 near trophy bar and the other behind restaurants to the left walking out).

We were there 2 weeks ago and cost approx $30000 IDR for 2kgs of washing...CHEAP..

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
62 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: does the sanur beach hotel bali provide pool/ beach towels ?

Hi we stayed at the Sanur Beach Hotel beginning of October, the hotel gives you a card which you hand to the towel guy, when you return your towel they give you your card back (if you loose the card there is a $40us fine). We used a laundry just behind Sale e Pepe restaurant, it was not same day service but very good. We paid 30000IDR for 2kg of washing. Enjoy your stay at this lovely hotel.

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,251 posts
291 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: does the sanur beach hotel bali provide pool/ beach towels ?

You get a towel card. Wish I had known about the other laundry. I used the one out the gates and to the right behind that restaurant. Lady is a bit annoying and wanted 100,000 for mine. Most I paid before was $ 5 in Laos.

8. Re: does the sanur beach hotel bali provide pool/ beach towels ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2013, 09:15
Get answers to your questions about Sanur