We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I loved Sanur

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
155 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
I loved Sanur

At the airport in Bali heading home😞just wanted to thank you all on this forum for sharing your wisdom. This has been my first stay in Sanur and I am so in love with its tranquility. I feel like I have been wrapped in pure bliss. I never imagined that I could relax soooo much. Lazy day followed by yes another lazy day

Lisa

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
5,055 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: I loved Sanur

We also love Sanur for all of the above!!

Cheers Mac

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,272 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: I loved Sanur

It remains one of our favourites too...

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,281 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: I loved Sanur

Should we not say that Sanur sucks and is a horrible place to stay. Do we really want it becoming so popular that people start pouring in from the dark side and bring the chaos of Kuta/Legian with them.

Just a thought.

Kate

Edited: 31 December 2012, 03:10
Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
230 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: I loved Sanur

Yes I agree, Sanur totally sucks, dont know who would want to stay there.(only joking)

But I do agree we dont want all the Kuta/Legian hooligans coming and destroying our little slice of paradise.

So please keep the great comments about Sanur quiet lol

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
2,092 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: I loved Sanur

Maybe we just keep up the whole "snore" thing and that should keep them away?

Bali, Indonesia
3 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: I loved Sanur

Yes, that's true although Sanur village was Bali’s first tourist destination. It has been attracting visitors since the beginning of the twentieth century but till now sanur village still like the true village.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,281 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: I loved Sanur

it is the "snore" part that I love about Sanur. Unfortunately because of family committments I always have to cross over to the dark side for half of my holiday and in all honesty I never relax or actually feel like I am on holiday until I am in Sanur.

Kate

Edited: 31 December 2012, 03:29
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
155 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: I loved Sanur

Excellent ploy Kate

Lisa

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
479 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: I loved Sanur

Our first trip to Sanur in Feb, counting down the days!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
613 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: I loved Sanur

Walleyworld,I will be there in Feb with my family.I am also counting-have been for monthes. Maybe our pathes will cross. Where are you staying. You know Sanur is not all its said to be-hope you wont be bored!! ( I speak in code ,of course).