We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to have buffet breakfast in sanur?

south australia
Level Contributor
53 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Best place to have buffet breakfast in sanur?

Wanting your suggestions we paid $100,000 Rp for buffet breaks at one of the hotels on the beach it was good, what other options are there you can recommend? We are here for 2 weeks:)

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,645 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to have buffet breakfast in sanur?

Luhtu's at Sindhu Beach is a good breakfast option - they have good priced set menus of various breakfasts including tea or coffee, or you can go a la carte. Good setting on the beach too.

brisbane
Level Contributor
528 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place to have buffet breakfast in sanur?

Lots of great local choices. We liked Mona Lisa. (across the road and left from The Griya driveway).Whilst not on the beach, the breakys were good value and really yummy.

We paid $22 AUD for a family of 5. We all had fresh juice, hubby and I had 2 great coffees, 2 fruit platters and 2 cooked bfasts, 2 smaller kids had toast and jam and another older child had a full cooked bfast plus another juice. Luhtu's was cheaper again.

The Porch was nice too, but the kids found the inside A/C too chilly (and this was in January !) Sitting right under it wasn't ideal.

Nagambie, Australia
Level Contributor
146 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best place to have buffet breakfast in sanur?

Luhtus and Rosetta are near Segara both on the beach, tried Luhtus but found that I like Rosettas better the staff are great and really cheap eats.

south australia
Level Contributor
53 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best place to have buffet breakfast in sanur?

Had a buffet at the inna sindu hotel on the beach for 75,000 was yummy they also gave my son free milk for his bottle and offered to fill it up when we left:)

Hepburn Springs...
Level Contributor
728 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best place to have buffet breakfast in sanur?

Most of the local cafes are great value. Don't eat. At Griya Santrian for breakfast, we found it very ordinary and poor service

Hepburn Springs...
Level Contributor
728 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best place to have buffet breakfast in sanur?

The Mercure breakfast included in room rate is. Very good both in quality, variety and service

Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best place to have buffet breakfast in sanur?

I agree the Mona Lisa is always a favourite of ours and I must say the Hash Stack at The Porch is the best breakfast dish in Sanur.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
110 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best place to have buffet breakfast in sanur?

hi just got back from a relaxing week at sanur staying at the hyatt. my breakfast was not included hence a few days I tried their buffet(180000rp) amazing with everything you could imagine of a 5 star hotel. also tried the porch cafe , which I found excellent with an imaginative menu and great coffee for a very reasonable price. try the breakkie stack very good.

pakistan
Level Contributor
175 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Best place to have buffet breakfast in sanur?

I am also staying at the Hyatt with breakfast not included. We are a family of four and the kids are 3 and 8 years and don't eat a lot in one go so paying for the breakfast buffet for them doesn't make sense. Are there any nice breakfast places around the Hyatt we coud go to?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
597 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best place to have buffet breakfast in sanur?

I agree with Hepsprings the Griya buffet is far too expensive for what it is. It was the realization after our one and only holiday including breakfasts that sent us out onto the streets for brekky. "Although we still stay at the Griya" Since then we have discovered Mona Lisa. Agree with fidgetgidget The Porch was far too cold AND they were doing reno's at the time. Haven't been back. Billys Cafe is pretty cool as well. Really unless you are a huge eating person Buffets to my mind are a waste of money. Enjoy your holiday - lindiluu

Edited: 01 June 2013, 01:24
Get answers to your questions about Sanur