We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honey at Hardys?

Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
122 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Honey at Hardys?

Hi does anyone know if you can buy honey at Hardys? I have this with my tea in the morning and would be handy if I didn't have to bother about bringing a jar over with me.

Cheers

Bunbury, Australia
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Honey at Hardys?

Yes you can & also at the Bali Deli

Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
122 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honey at Hardys?

great Thanks Tanya - I wasn't sure if they had honey in Bali as I've only recently started having it myself! Cheers

Perth
Level Contributor
433 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honey at Hardys?

Just make sure you leave any leftover honey in Bali - I am pretty sure honey is one thing AQIS doesn't like coming into the country without proper permits...

Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
122 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Honey at Hardys?

OH yeah I never bring anything back from Bali - I like to leave it with the locals if I can Chceers

5. Re: Honey at Hardys?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Sanur