We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How is Singapore for an asthmatic person?

Save Topic
How is Singapore for an asthmatic person?

Hi,

I'm considering spending a couple of days in Singapore on my way from Europe to Australia.

What I'm concerned about is whether this plan would be healthwise sensible for me. I have a difficult asthma, and it goes worse in particular in places where there is mold or a lot of pollution. Considering the Singapore weather, one would assume that for example some of the hotels/hotel bathrooms would have problems with mold. I wonder if anyone could comment on this, and let me know their experiences?

Tweed Heads...
Level Contributor
261 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How is Singapore for an asthmatic person?

You would be better going on the Singapore forum, you have posted on the Bali site.

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,824 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How is Singapore for an asthmatic person?

Singapore had some very heavy haze from the forest fires in Indonesia a couple of weeks ago. This is an annual thing. When are you planning to be in Singapore?

And yes, better you ask this question on the Singapore forum.

Save Reply
3. Re: How is Singapore for an asthmatic person?

Ooops, sorry folks, wrong forum accidentally... Will remove my post to the correct place.

4. Re: How is Singapore for an asthmatic person?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Sanur