We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Cheap Massages near the Puri Santrian?

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth
Level Contributor
96 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Best Cheap Massages near the Puri Santrian?

Am taking my niece over and not usally something I do so not sure where to go.

Dont want the beach massage but she is on limited ( very) budget so something near where we are staying ( we are near not at the Puri) would be great if someone can reccomend _ also any landmark to help us find it!

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,566 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Cheap Massages near the Puri Santrian?

I don't enjoy a beach massage and never have one in other areas however I don't mind the beach one in Sanur.

I go to the group of ladies under the huge trees next to Bennos cafe.

The ladies are lovely (one is called Jeffrey from memory, took her sons name :).

Up on beds so not sandy and I think 40 or 50 000rp.

Sorry, can't help you with salons as such.

Miranda, Sydney
Level Contributor
3,332 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Cheap Massages near the Puri Santrian?

For value, although a little more than a cheapie, go to Kamuela (next door to the Puri) and book in for a massage there. They will have a specials price at reception. Sari is amazing, and it is in a beautiful setting.

Cheers,

Sandy

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Cheap Massages near the Puri Santrian?

I go to Mandurah and to Chics saloon in Sanur. Chics have 5 to 6 staff all doing nails, waxing at one time its blissful and top quality all Aussie products and good prices. Have had my hair coloured and foils better than at home and a third of the price. Men and ladies

pakistan
Level Contributor
160 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Cheap Massages near the Puri Santrian?

Claudia Spa opposite Massimo's, few minutes from Hyatt. 60,000 for a foot massage or a body massage I think, Sari over there is a great therapist!

Sydney
Level Contributor
280 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Cheap Massages near the Puri Santrian?

There is a newly opened place just south of Gardenia Cafe. (Walk out the front of the PS, turn left and walk past SBH and at the Sudamala turn left again then follow it around for a minute or so. it would be a 5 minute walk maximum) The sign is purple and the actual shop is back off the street front. The salon is beautiful and relaxing and the ladies are all lovely.

I paid 40000 for a half hour back massage. An hour was 75000 from memory. Mani/pedis were great too.

6. Re: Best Cheap Massages near the Puri Santrian?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2014, 06:23
Get answers to your questions about Sanur