We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safari park with Orangutans

Kent
Level Contributor
640 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Safari park with Orangutans

Hi,

I have seen pictures on TA of people holding baby Orangutans at a safari park.

My Wife and I would love to do this Experience.

We are staying in Sanur and would like the know where the park is situated.

Regards, Grahame

Gawler, Australia
Level Contributor
805 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Safari park with Orangutans

It is at the Bali Safari and Marine Park in Gianyar. If you google it you will find heaps of info and on Bali Discovery you will see the different packages and their inclusions detailed. You can also purchase tickets at the many tourists booths you will find on the streets in Bali. I checked prices on Bali Discovery before getting to Bali last time and then compared prices at the tourist booths once there and found Bali Discovery had the best prices so then booked online.

2. Re: Safari park with Orangutans

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Sanur