We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas in Sanur

Zurich, Switzerland
1 post
Save Topic
Christmas in Sanur

Hello everybody

We are coming to Bali for Christmas and I was wondering where are the best places for a nice Christmas dinner. We are staying in Sanur but would take a taxi if it would be someplace else...

Thanks so much for your suggestions!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas in Sanur

There are quite a few places in Sanur that do Christmas Dinners/lunches.

If you keep an eye on the Sanur Weekly in the lead up to Christmas they will all start advertising their menus and prices and times.

Just go to www.sanurweekly.com and you can download the paper every week, usually on a Tuesday.

We will be there for xmas as well and I am thinking SkyBlue will be the place for us. But also considering The Bali Senia and You n Me (Dutch xmas eve usually) as well.

http://www.sanurweekly.com/

Pottsville...
Level Contributor
159 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas in Sanur

Hi , we spent Christmas in Sanur last year, we had the best Christmas Lunch at the Cat and Fiddle, very traditional, laid back, not too busy, like good home made food. Reasonably priced, good service , nice people would go back there again.

3. Re: Christmas in Sanur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Sanur
Recent Conversations