We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Besakir Hotel sanur

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Besakir Hotel sanur

Has anyone stayed at this hotel and what are your thoughts. Also does anyone know whether they have interconnecting rooms?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Besakir Hotel sanur

Haven't stayed there but have visited friends staying there and I was very impressed. Clean and comfortable, not luxury but not perfectly acceptible and you can't beat the location.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
566 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Besakir Hotel sanur

If you mean Besakih Hotel, I have stayed here many times, great position in central Sanur with pool right on beachfront.

Yes they do have connecting rooms but only a few.

Edited: 07 December 2013, 07:14
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Besakir Hotel sanur

Oops meant "perfectly acceptable" lol.

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
5,819 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Besakir Hotel sanur

Have stayed there and loved it.

5. Re: Besakir Hotel sanur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 07 December 2013, 08:35
Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Besakir Hotel sanur

Thank you so much for your input.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,947 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Besakir Hotel sanur

I have stayed there and really enjoyed my stay. Lovely pool, reasonable restaurant, nice staff, good beach front and easy to walk to other restaurants, shops & spas. If you want a more private outdoor seating area choose an upstairs room. The hotel itself is an older more traditional style hotel, rooms are basic but are comfortable and clean.

england
Level Contributor
539 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Besakir Hotel sanur

Stayed there for 2 nights last week, not too impressed with it especially as it was not that cheap. Very basic room, bathroom especially needs renovating. No toiletries provided except for soap and no bottles of drinking water. Grounds were pretty. Breakfast was boring, not much choice and the same every day. Location was good but i had expected more for the price I paid for a bungalow room.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
816 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Besakir Hotel sanur

Besakih may not provide the bottles of drinking water but there is a jug of water in each room and you can refill it from a dispenser as often as you like.

Fremantle
Level Contributor
135 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Besakir Hotel sanur

I always stayed at Besakih, but I agree with Orchidluv's post. Prices have gone up, and although a very good hotel, it is overpriced for the breakfast and rooms.