We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Store luggage somewhere in Sanur??

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Buderim, Australia
Level Contributor
292 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Store luggage somewhere in Sanur??

Hi again :)

Is there anywhere in Sanur to store our luggage from approx 1pm till 8pm??? We check out from our accomm at 12ish and our flight home doesn't leave till round 10.30 pm so are looking to stash the bags, relax for the afternoon, get a massage & have dinner then get a taxi to the airport.

I know we could get a room for half a day but thought I would ask the question re luggage storage.

Cheers

Debby

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
438 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Store luggage somewhere in Sanur??

Hi Debby,

Have you asked your hotel? Some hotels have a luggage storage area that you can safely stash your bags in. We leave our luggage at the hotel we've been staying in while we go to Java for a few days. Or we leave our luggage in a hotel we'll be checking into on our return from Java. Saves you from having to pay for a room that only your luggage is using for half a day

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,642 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Store luggage somewhere in Sanur??

If you are checking out of a hotel in Sanur then they will store your luggage for you.You can even use the facilities provided by hotel even after check out.

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
3,068 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Store luggage somewhere in Sanur??

as said most hotels will store your bags till you are ready to leave. usually, they tie them together and they are left near check out desk or in a store room.

I prefer to keep the room for another day - store gear, rest, shower

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
4,721 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Store luggage somewhere in Sanur??

Hi Debby,

If none of the other options are available. You could also hire a cheaper room for the day with pool,shower etc in maybe Tuban so it is close to the Airport when you leave that night.

Cheers Mac

Buderim, Australia
Level Contributor
292 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Store luggage somewhere in Sanur??

Thanks everyone, appreciate the input.

Our last night is on Nusa Lembongan so will be catching the fast boat back in the afternoon, hence the lugging around of bags until our flight leaves.

I thought a cheap room would probably be the only option but thought I would check for other ideas.

Many thanks

Debby

Sanur Bali
Level Contributor
2,400 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Store luggage somewhere in Sanur??

Send me a PM, it is a simple matter to drop your bags off at my place. We are then a 14 drive from the airport.

Buderim, Australia
Level Contributor
292 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Store luggage somewhere in Sanur??

What a lovely thing to do!!!!

Thank you for the very kind offer cempaka, but we would not want to inconvenience you in any way :)

I am in touch with a couple of places, so we should easily be able to sort things out.

Another option we are looking at, is to get the earlier boat back to Sanur and head back to Kuta for some last minute shopping. Still got 2 & a half months to go to fine tune things.

Once again, many thanks :)

Cheers

Debby

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Store luggage somewhere in Sanur??

Is there anywhere to store luggage for an extended period of time in Sanur, Bali eg 6 months?

We have come off a cruise ship and have way too much baggage. However we will be back in Sanur in September for another stay. Storage might be cheaper than excess baggage rates.

Please advise ASAP as leaving Bali 23/04/14.

Anne

9. Re: Store luggage somewhere in Sanur??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Sanur