We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hot stone massage

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
110 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
hot stone massage

Can anyone recommend a place for a hot stone massage in Sanur?

Buderim, Australia
Level Contributor
292 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hot stone massage

Yes, I also would be grateful to find out about this too!!! Am in Sanur from 11th March (first time) and have taken notes from posts here on TA for regular massages, treatments etc.

Had some hot rock massage treatments in Thailand and found them very relaxing and I did not walk out covered in bruises and whimpering like I did with the standard massages, lol.

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
1,494 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hot stone massage

Yes I can recommend Glo Spa Jl. Danau Poso 57, Sanur phone 361-282826. Beautiful clean modern spa.

Buderim, Australia
Level Contributor
292 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hot stone massage

Great, thanks carofire,

Already had them on my list from your spa report, fantastic info in that :)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
110 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hot stone massage

Thanks Carofire. I had found Glo Spa while doing a google search so glad you can recommend them.

Darwin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Darwin
Level Contributor
4,473 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hot stone massage

I think KOA Spa on the main road also does them, but I recommend you book as it is a small and popular.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
110 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hot stone massage

Thanks for that shazdwn, checking out their facebook page their list of treatments say they do, and they use natural, organic, and sukin products, not to mention are well priced. Will have to check them out.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
119 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: hot stone massage

Met a friend in Sanur last week and she had just been to Koa Spa for the stone treatment and our other mutual friend was so impressed that when our drinkie poo had ended she went and had one as well at Koa Spa

Edited: 16 March 2014, 09:32
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
110 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hot stone massage

Just got back from Sanur this morning and I had a couple of hot stone massages while there but the woman who did the stone massage at Koa had the best massage technique, much more professional with her understanding of the body, or so it seemed from my perspective as the recipient…

Darwin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Darwin
Level Contributor
4,473 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hot stone massage

Glad you enjoyed it - already making a mental note to have one in our next trip in May

10. Re: hot stone massage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2015, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Sanur