We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late check out Griya Santrian

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Late check out Griya Santrian

I am thinking of booking the Griya for a week however my flight out of bali is at 1:00am so I will probably need to stay at the hotel until around 9pm. I'm thinking I should just book another night but don't really want to pay $200 when I won't fully be there. Can anyone tell me how the hotel are regarding late check outs? Until what time you can stay, approximate cost etc? Or If the hotel are happy to hold luggage for you, let you use facilities etc.... Thanks

Queensland
Level Contributor
3,706 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Late check out Griya Santrian

You should check with Griya regarding their policy, as each hotel will be different,

But I recently enquired with the Royal Beach Seminyak and was given the advice that late checkout til 6pm would charged at half the nightly rate. Any longer than that would be charged at the full rate.

We did get free checkout til 2pm though which was nice! Our flight was also leaving at 1am. We just lazed by the pool, then went for a massage then had dinner. By the time we got back, it was pretty much time to go to the airport.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Late check out Griya Santrian

Hi they usually charge you another night after 6, you can leave luggage there and they have showers etc to use in the lobby bathroom. See if you can get their cheapest room for the last night. S

melbourne
Level Contributor
3,929 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Late check out Griya Santrian

I requested late check out at the Novotel for our July trip. We were quoted an amount, but were advised that they couldn't confirm the late checkout until the day prior.

You might want to ask if the Griya will confirm or not.

Australia
Level Contributor
86 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Late check out Griya Santrian

Hi,

We paid USD70 for our late checkout at the Griya two weeks ago.

I note that they checked room availability first.

Cheers

Darwin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Darwin
Level Contributor
4,403 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Late check out Griya Santrian

We had that flight a couple of weeks ago and decided just to book a cheap room for the last night. Ended up at Villa Sari for $40 a night. It shares a driveway with the Griya Santrian so is super close.

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Late check out Griya Santrian

Thanks everyone, I think Villa Sari sounds like a great option being so close and so cheap.

7. Re: Late check out Griya Santrian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Sanur