We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is the traffic that bad in Bali during weekends?

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
161 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Is the traffic that bad in Bali during weekends?

Hi,

Is the traffic really that bad in Bali during weekends? Someone pls help as I have this major problem now.

My flight will reach Bali around1040am on a Saturday. I already booked a hotel in Sanur area called Astana Pengembak Suite Apartment & Villa. At first, I used google map it says from airport to the hotel is around 20 minutes and from the hotel to Bali Jet Set Dive at Tanjong Benoa is around 25 minutes. My water sports activity is around 2 to 2:30pm. When I email the hotel about my early check in, the hotel staff replied from airport to the hotel is 30 minutes and to Tanjong Benoa area is 1 hour by car. If there is this problem then should I cancel my hotel reservation and book a hotel in Seminyak area or should I change my flight to reach 1 hour earlier.

Thanks.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is the traffic that bad in Bali during weekends?

With the new toll road it is only 20 minutes to Sanur and usually about 30 minutes to TB.

The amount of time to get out of the airport can vary though. Can you delay your water sports start by an hour, just in case?

Singapore
Level Contributor
161 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is the traffic that bad in Bali during weekends?

Hi Winnie,

I really do not wished to delay my water spots activity as I hope to make it for the sunset view at Uluwatu temple. Maybe I will change my flight to reach 1 hour earlier as I agree with you on time that I can get out of the airport. Thanks for your reply.

3. Re: Is the traffic that bad in Bali during weekends?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Sanur