We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accom suggestion 4 ad 2 children 6 and 5 over xmas 10 nights

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
135 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
accom suggestion 4 ad 2 children 6 and 5 over xmas 10 nights

Hi

Family trip of myself and partner (40's) + my brother and 2 children 6 + 5 and out mother (77) to bali for xmas. thinking sanur would suit family situatiion and mother not wanting to walk to far. had thought mercure but would need 3 rooms and that is adding up but do like the idea of the beach front. Just want to chill, eat some seafood and drinks and relax.

have stayed at Besakih Beach Resort when just myself and partner and liked that. should I be looking at a villa to save $$. or is there somewhere else recommended please?

is 10 nights too long in sanur or should we move to legian for a few days? just a thought.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
135 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accom suggestion 4 ad 2 children 6 and 5 over xmas 10 nights

sorry forgot to add that each room at mercure is $100 per room per night. hoping not to spend over $300 per night for a villa or 3 bed hotel apt. thanks

gold coast
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accom suggestion 4 ad 2 children 6 and 5 over xmas 10 nights

Bump

3. Re: accom suggestion 4 ad 2 children 6 and 5 over xmas 10 nights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Sanur