We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Griya santrian

london
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Griya santrian

Sorry to keep asking questions, I have emailed griya, but so far no answer. Does anyone know if the beach wing has been renovated recently. We are thinking of asking for ground floor beach or ground floor de luxe ( near beach) . Anyone know which are best. Thanks

Kent
Level Contributor
640 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Griya santrian

Hi Victoria

We have recently come back from the Griya and stayed in a Deluxe room. The rooms are much larger with a huge walk in shower and large balcony/terrace. We upgraded from a beach wing room as we found these a bit on the dark side. However when we go back in October we are staying in a beach wing room but possibly upgrade on arrival again. This could be something to consider when you get there?

Regards, Grahame

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Griya santrian

I've been emailing Griya too and also no reply - in fact I hopped on to this forum to see if they might have closed down. Any news appreciated!

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
5,694 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Griya santrian

Have just come back from Griya. Great hotel. We were upgraded to deluxe from garden room and thought it was great.

london
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Griya santrian

Hi still no answer from griya, have you had a reply nice view. People are posting reviews so they can't be closed. Need to be sure they can do a ground floor room before we book.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
5,028 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Griya santrian

Hi,

This is the email that I always use. griyasantrian@santrian.com

Cheers Mac

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Griya santrian

I don't have a problem with Griya answering my emails on the same day they are sent, have found Griya very prompt and nothing a problem with requests......we are staying there in a few weeks time.......lots of reno's and we have stayed there many times.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Griya santrian

I wanted a couple of queries answered and emailed Griya twice - through their web site. I waited three days and still no reply - until I weakened and actually made an online booking last night (with a room request) and then they couldn't wait to get back to me to tell me that they had received my reservation! At least now I know there IS someone at the end of the emails.

london
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Griya santrian

Yes I have now received a reply! Guess they have just been busy

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
348 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Griya santrian

For the price they charge you would think they would be more prompt on their email! Stayed there last year and for $200 a night for a room...was "underwhelmed".

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Griya santrian

DebbieDenmarkWA what aspects underwhelmed you? Very interested to know if you don't mind sharing?

Get answers to your questions about Sanur