We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone stayed here before? your thoughts?

Emirate of Dubai...
Level Contributor
43 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone stayed here before? your thoughts?

Hi Guys,

Thanks to all who has helped me so far deciding on places etc in Bali on my honeymoon

I found this place : tripadvisor.co.uk/VacationRentalReview-g2977…

It looks quite modern and has its private pool which we are looking for, there are few reviews (4 of them) all are very positive.

Before I go ahead and book a 4 night stay does anyone wanna steer me away? or believe there is something of better standard for that price, or a bit more?

Thanks guys

Emirate of Dubai...
Level Contributor
43 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Anyone stayed here before? your thoughts?

Also if cycling, roughly how long does it take? we are quiet fit and we can definitely easy cycle for 10mins one way on a daily basis.

I found The Three Monkeys restaurant, and saw where it is on the map, are the other restaurants, warungs spas and entertainment around there too ?

Thanks guys

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Anyone stayed here before? your thoughts?

I really don't think you are going to get a villa with a private pool for that price that is any closer to the beach and dining. I think you are going to have to increase your budget a little.

Kamuela did have a deal on Wotif a while ago that had a one bedroom villa with a pool for around $125/night you could try to see if it's still going or whether they will match it from their own site.

Have a look at these 2, I am staying in Corella next week and it and it's sister villa are as far as I would want to be from the beach and Jl Tamblingan (the main shopping and dining street). You want to be located as close to Jl Tamblingan as you can be as this is where you will be walking to everyday.

Villa Corella is just in behind Hardy's Supermarket to give you a reference point.

www.villakesari.com.au/villa_features_2.html

Sanur is spread out over 5km long so it's impossible for us to tell you exactly the best area of it to locate yourself. The best we can do is tell you what is around whatever villa you are interested in.

Edited: 04 July 2014, 23:57
Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
14,006 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Anyone stayed here before? your thoughts?

If you broadened your options by including hotels / resorts you would have a lot more to choose from in ideal locations. Holidays are about location, being based on the beach front or on the street back from the beach (Jl Tamblingan or close to it is what you need).

Emirate of Dubai...
Level Contributor
43 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Anyone stayed here before? your thoughts?

Thanks guys, I will have a look.

I really appreciate your inputs!

15. Re: Anyone stayed here before? your thoughts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Sanur