We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Griya Santrian Deluxe Room

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
western australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Griya Santrian Deluxe Room

Hi, we have always stayed at the Besakih but this time have splurged on a deluxe room at the Griya. We would like to stay near the beach and pool area and I'm just wondering if all the deluxe rooms are renovated or are there ones that are better then others?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
583 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Griya Santrian Deluxe Room

When we were there almost 2yrs some were renovated and some were not. You can request a renovated room.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
559 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Griya Santrian Deluxe Room

I haven't stayed at the Griya for sometime, I use to book the best rooms available at that time, only problem was I paid big money and everyone else still got to use what we paid for. So I now use other accommodation.

Don't get me wrong the Griya is good but I would rather pay less and feel that I got value for money spent.

Edited: 15 July 2014, 10:27
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
587 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Griya Santrian Deluxe Room

We always stayed in DeLuxe Room no 217. Favourite room. Upstairs of standalone block so no real noise from rooms next door. Central to the whole resort. There are new 3 storey buildings in the middle of the property now but they are not as roomy as the original. Also the Griya is starting to price itself off the planet with not as many advantages other than being central to everything in Sanur. Also with all the new buildings its starting to feel claustraphobic. Used to be really lovely. I agree with Wayne D It is good but... - lindiluu

4. Re: Griya Santrian Deluxe Room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Sanur