We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cool in bali

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
cool in bali

Unusually cool weather in bali huge rain in candi dasa in sanur now and it's so windy even a bit chilly very unusual

gold coast
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cool in bali

Thanks for the update. I have been hearing that the weather's a little strange at the moment. It you can, keep us posted. Enjoy your holiday.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
14,194 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cool in bali

My Aunty has been in Ubud for the past week and says it has been too cold to swim. I guess it is all relative though. If you were from Europe or somewhere cooler it probably wouldn't be too cold. I went in July 2011 and said I'd never go again at that time of the year. It just wasn't hot enough.

Edited: 16 July 2014, 01:27
London, UK
Level Contributor
24 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cool in bali

We're in Kuta right now & breezy but comfortable, been swimming & walking about & means it's comfortable for us Brits who aren't used to the intense heat! Locals have jumpers on but happy in usual summer gear! No rain here

Perth
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cool in bali

It better heat up for 2 weeks time!!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cool in bali

Ha so you saw the post it's been warmer today lots of sunshine think you'll be ok but we won't come again in july

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,336 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cool in bali

Funny when I hear other people say it's not hot enough. Although we love Jan and most people think it's too hot and humid then. Suits us if they don't go then!! We love it.

Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cool in bali

I usually come in Feb but here now and will safely say I'll never come in July again- have been in the pool twice. It was hotter in Darwin! And the crowds are so much worse.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: cool in bali

Me too I love it when your so hot want to jump in the pool bit too cool for me

australia
Level Contributor
408 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: cool in bali

I was in Sanur last year in July and in September. Enjoyed the days for walking around so much better than other times of year but do agree I wasn't as much into night swims with the cooler weather.

England
Level Contributor
273 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: cool in bali

Now I'm worried, is it really thast cold? What's the highest daytime temp please? All my weather appscare saying highs of 27 and lows if 23, is that about right?

Thanks!

Get answers to your questions about Sanur
Recent Conversations