We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Griya santrian

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Griya santrian

We are booked to go in October (de luxe room). It is our 1st time to bali. at the time of choosing the hotel was getting good reviews, however the reviews seem to have gone down drastically and there is no way we can change. I am getting a bit stressed, dirty bathrooms are not what I would expect! Does anyone know if there is a problem , change of management or something?

Kent
Level Contributor
624 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Griya santrian

We too will be there in October (Was there in April also). The hotel is amazing and I would ignore any negative reviews. You have made a great choice and you will have no regrets.

Enjoy Griya Santrian and Bali ;-)

Hepburn Springs...
Level Contributor
721 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Griya santrian

Stayed in a beachside room in Feb last year. Our room was dark and the bathroom well below standard, shabby and depressing

I'd be making sure your room has been renovated.

We moved after 2 days to The Mercure, half the price and way better accomodation

Darwin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Darwin
Level Contributor
4,394 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Griya santrian

You should be fine in a Deluxe room. I stayed in a standard garden room and, like Hepsprings, found it dark and depressing, but cleanliness was never a problem. The resort itself is great and the deluxe rooms looked soooooo much better.

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
5,489 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Griya santrian

Stayed there in May/June and the hotel and rooms were great.

Drouin, Australia
Level Contributor
553 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Griya santrian

Have stayed in the deluxe rooms. You won't have an issue at all.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
4,710 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Griya santrian

We've stayed in most of the rooms & had no probs. We last stayed in Feb but they were in the process of opening 2 to 3 new wings so breakfast was going to be split between the main pool by the beach & another area. Also I thought that it may get crowded at the pool areas with extra guests

Cheers Mac

7. Re: Griya santrian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2015, 05:16