We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mecure sanur

sydney
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
mecure sanur

Hi I am booked to stay here for five nights. Website is now showing hotel is fully booked.

I am a bit concern as I know that the pool is quite small and not sure if the hotel will cope with full status.

Any suggestions of where else we should consider. I can cancel without fees at this stage

Perth
Level Contributor
459 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mecure sanur

When i stayed at the Mercure there were two pools and one was quite large. Not sure if we are talking abut the same hotel in Sanur or where you got you info from. The other pool was smaller. One man used to do laps in the larger pool. Obviously not Olympic sized pool. If you check the website it says two pools.

2. Re: mecure sanur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 July 2014, 05:35
Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
14,012 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: mecure sanur

No advertising or self promotion allowed Honeypie78.

kimds, Mercure is a big hotel, well spread out and a good beach frontage. Take a look at online agents as the hotel is probably not booked out there could be rooms for sale with agents. Also their web site may start showing rooms again. I wouldn't be cancelling at this stage. What dates are you booked for???

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
2,098 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: mecure sanur

There are two very good sized pools at the Mercure Sanur kimds. One larger than the other. My daughter and I never had issues getting one of the many sun lounges and enjoying both the pools and the beach frontage.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
206 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: mecure sanur

I wouldn't cancel. The Mercure is a lovely well spread out hotel with two pools, one larger than the other. When we were there in June we had no trouble getting a lounge. There are lots of lounges out on tge beach also. We lived our stay and will stay again in the future.

sydney
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: mecure sanur

Thank you all. Mecure here we come in September - count down is now on. .

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
604 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: mecure sanur

I always thought it was at the wrong end of town............

Sanur Bali
Level Contributor
2,662 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: mecure sanur

Bradman 99, is it the wrong end of town because it is where I live? Cheers.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
604 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: mecure sanur

No not at all Cempaka1. Just a bloody long way from Hardy's carrying all those bloody tallies of Bintangs mate cheers

10. Re: mecure sanur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Sanur