We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barbers

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Barbers

Hi there everyone! We shall be arriving in Bali for the first time a week today, and after a few days we are moving from Seminyak to Sanur, and by the time we get there I expect my husband will be in need of a haircut! Can anyone recommend anyone good? Preferably someone that speaks pretty good English as hubby is a bit fussy about his hair! Thank you in advance for your help.

Kent
Level Contributor
640 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barbers

Why not get it cut in England beforehand?

Kent
Level Contributor
640 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barbers

Why not get it cut in England beforehand?

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barbers

You could get it cut just before move to Sanur.

There is a good place in Seminyak called TSL or the Shampoo Lounge

http://www.shampoolounge.com/#!the-barber/cur1

Edited: 02 August 2014, 08:41
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Barbers

His hair grows really quickly! He has to have it cut every 2 weeks, and it was his weekend to get it done last weekend, it's not needed yet, he's had it cut on his travels before, just thought I'd see if anyone had any recommendations. Prime time will probably be when we're on nusa lembongan but I figured options will be more limited there.

Kent
Level Contributor
640 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Barbers

You will love Nusa Lembongan. We were there in April. Will be back in Sanur in October, Also spending a couple of days on Gili T Island. I can't recall seeing many barbers shops but then again I wasn't really looking for any lol. Have a great trip :)

Regards, Grahame

6. Re: Barbers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2015, 05:16