We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prama Sanur Beach

Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
173 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Prama Sanur Beach

Please could anyone tell me the pros & cons for this hotel.

Thanks

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,946 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prama Sanur Beach

Hi

I assume you have read the current reviews here and looked at tourist photos?

tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g297700-d545…

This is one of the larger resorts in Sanur and is located along the same stretch of beach as the mercure and our santrian hotel. It is located the southern end of Sanur which is good.

There are plenty of local warungs (local restaurants) to stroll to along with affordable local spas and shops. There is a small kids club if you need that and good pools and plenty of sun loungers around the pools and the beach.

The beach frontage of this resort is excellent and the restaurant serves a good selection at the buffet restaurant.

I have booked this hotel for an upcoming trip. If you want a larger resort then you will enjoy staying here. There are some good $ rates with online agents.

melbourne
Level Contributor
4,399 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prama Sanur Beach

I haven't stayed there or even been in, but we rode past this resort on Segways and my heart melted. It was gorgeous from the beachfront. Would love to stay there if I was staying in Sanur.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prama Sanur Beach

We stayed there as part of a large group 18motnhs ago, prior to it being renamed. Overall it is a decent quality resort, but at the time we were there it was looking a little run down. The gym and spa were also closed. Looks like there have been so,e improvements

Pros:

Excellent beach frontage with lots of loungers and lots to do

Bamboo bar n the beach fantastic for pre dinner drinks

Close to lots of nice local restaurants

Decent breakfast in the main open air restaurants everyday.something for everyone.

We did a cooking class when there. They were amazing and it was quite cheap.

Cons

We did stAy in December - very humid and hot. The air conditioning in the rooms was below average and the fridges barely keep anything cool.

The rooms themselves are looking tired. We stayed in the deluxe beach front rooms. I think some of the garden view rooms have been modernised.

The main pool area could do with a spruce up, althought they were in the process of updating the loungers when we were there.

Overall, we had a good time there - just some niggles.

4. Re: Prama Sanur Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Sanur