We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catering

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
230 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Catering

Can anyone recommend someone to cater for approx. 30 people at a villa. Am wanting to hold a surprise party and was wanting Babi Guling and other Balinese/indo food.

Thanks in advance

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
96 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Catering

Cempaka ( regular poster) should be able to help you with this.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
110 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Catering

try the people at a restaurant called 3 monkeys in sanur , professional set up , great Mediterranean food if that's your thing , they can co-ordinate with your villa people

perth
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Catering

Hi, in May this year I held a cocktail party in my villa for 10 people. I used cafe Jemme . Could not of been happier. I wrote a post under thank you Cafe jemme in June.. Enjoy your party.

4. Re: Catering

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Sanur
Recent Conversations