We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ubud pool villas

Sydney
Level Contributor
138 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Ubud pool villas

Hi guys,

We are looking for a pool villa in Ubud for our honeymoon and want something special in the USD500 range. I've been researching this for months and everything looks great but then when I click on the photos posted on Tripadvisor by travellers nothing looks anywhere near as glamorous or nice as I had thought. So getting confused about what to book. Any direction would be much appreciated.

Singapore
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ubud pool villas

Have you try and look at Komaneka Bisma? I found the website quite assuring, with nice private pool, spacious rooms and all. The property is still new and there are nice comments on them in tripadvisor web.

Sydney
Level Contributor
138 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ubud pool villas

Hi thanks for that. Yes I have emailed Bisma but unfortunately their pool villas are out of our budtet but yes it does look stunning there.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Ubud, Bali, Dublin
Level Contributor
7,021 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ubud pool villas

Hi,

Maybe have a look at Ubud Hanging Garden, it is a bit out of Ubud, but very nice.

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
736 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ubud pool villas

We're staying at the Viceroy for our honeymoon in May. I haven't stayed there yet but it gets great reviews.

Singapore
Level Contributor
23 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ubud pool villas

Hi, why not try Kajane? My family and I were there in June and we loved it. They threw in lots of freebies like lunch and massages and we really felt pampered. The size of the pool is decent - not a plunge pool, you can actually swim in it - and the service is amazing. It can't be beat location-wise as it's right on Monkey Forest Road. Hope you'll have a great honeymoon wherever you decide to stay!

Byron Bay, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Legian
Level Contributor
3,592 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ubud pool villas

Can highly recommend the Four Seasons at Sayan, just out of Ubud. This resort is simply breathtaking! While I have not stayed there, I have visited many times and the views are to die for! It's pretty expensive, not sure what price, but to have your honeymoon there would be unforgettable. Other resorts to check out would be Hanging Gardens, Uma Ubud, Pita Maha, the Viceroy, etc.

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ubud pool villas

Haven't ben to the Viceroy, but heard good reviews. Royal Pita Maha has a great sized private pool and a great view. Rooms are spacious and big. Decor is so-so. Ubud Hanging Gardens is about 30 min from Ubud and I don't find their rooms and pool very private - I only saw one room though. Kajane Mua is good value for money, but no views (in my opinion). Uma Ubud is nice - but it depends on which villa you get.

Are you looking for a nice room? Good sized private pool? Right in the heart of things? Good views/ or just a garden view? I know it's probably going to be all three, but good views are usually out of the heart of Ubud.

8. Re: Ubud pool villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2010, 05:16