We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good and Cheap Spa Massage in Ubud

malaysia
3 posts
Save Topic
Good and Cheap Spa Massage in Ubud

Will appreciate if you can advise a good and affordable spa massage in Ubud. Thks

western australia
Level Contributor
669 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good and Cheap Spa Massage in Ubud

hi, i went to zen bali spa on Jl Hanoman last year. Had treatments over 2 days - scrub, massage and pedicure one afternoon then facial, creme bath and pedicure next day. Really enjoyed it, They have a website www.zenbalispa.com

Australia
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Good and Cheap Spa Massage in Ubud

We also went to Zen Spa in Ubud and would recommend it. I think pricing was very reasonable and treatments were very nice. They will pick you up for free in the Ubud area if you like.

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Good and Cheap Spa Massage in Ubud

I can recommend Zen. If possible ask for the larger room as this looks out onto a small enclosed courtyard with a pond.

1 hr body massage 75,000 rup.

Mandi lulur(1.75 hr) 115,000 rup.

Another spa I had a good experience at is Nur Salon which is also located on Jalon Hanoman. Treatment rooms are open in a private enclosed courtyard. Massage 105,000 rup.

Note that they only offer male therapists with male clients and female with female.

Another place is Passion which is located on Jalan Raya Sanggingan, near the Neka Art Museum. They offer a free pickup in the Ubud area so take the ride there and afterwards visit the musueum before walking back to town. It is down a small passage and is built along a bank with a view from each stylish treatment room of a bush covered bank on the other side of the stream. Price

massage 1 hr massage 75,000 rup. 1.75 hr Mandi Lulur 115,000 rup.

these are a steeal compared with Amandari where a mandi lulur will cost 1.5 million rup

Make sure you experience at least one mandi lulur.

Singapore
Level Contributor
11 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good and Cheap Spa Massage in Ubud

Avoid Sara Spa behind the Lotus Lane Cafe. It's cheap but the room is hot & full of mosquitor. Not a nice way to relax & get pamper.

I tried Pertenin Body Care at Jalan Jatayu (www.pertenin.com) and the price & service was good.

Lancs, England
Level Contributor
252 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good and Cheap Spa Massage in Ubud

Verona Spa is good and reasonable.

Midland, texas
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good and Cheap Spa Massage in Ubud

Hi. I was in Ubud April 2005 and found Spa Hati to be wonderful and reasonably priced.

I also indulged myself at the Maya Ubud Resort. More pricey, but compared to US prices it was a bargain. It was so beautiful and good that I went 2 days in a row.

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Good and Cheap Spa Massage in Ubud

Passion Spa, brand new open, with nice garden view, good skills, price same as in Zen.

Verona Spa I have tried once, poor and I will never go again!

Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Good and Cheap Spa Massage in Ubud

Tried both Zen Body Holiday and Verona Spa several times. Found them both to be fantastic.

Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Good and Cheap Spa Massage in Ubud

Tried both Zen Body Holiday and Verona Spa several times. Found them both to be fantastic.

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
220 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Good and Cheap Spa Massage in Ubud

For a special treat at still affordable prices, though more than Zen, which I also like, is Spa Hati. It's a lovely setting behind the Bali Hati offices (it's a charity organisation that does great work in Bali - the proceeds from Spa Hti goes to the Bali Hati primary school in Mas.)

Massage for an hour is 135,000 but worh the extra to me and I always have at least one in a week at Ubud.and two at Zen. You need to book on 62 361 977 578 or spahati@dps.centrin.net.id. There is also a web www.spahati.com