We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali T House Rental / near Ubud

Which Ubud hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Minnesota
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Bali T House Rental / near Ubud

Hello, Has anyone seen this place or rented one of the private villas ? Comments please on this place.

Bali
Level Contributor
535 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali T House Rental / near Ubud

Never heard of it, please give more info about address, phone no or e-mail address of it.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali T House Rental / near Ubud

The Bali T Houses are eco friendly small owner homes. Many of the owners rent there places out for income while they are not there. Go To: www.tonysthouse.com. Please rspond or ask around if you have acontacts in the Ubud area.

Bali
Level Contributor
535 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali T House Rental / near Ubud

My dear cjmrun, I've checked the site and not sure by the meaning of eco friendly as they stock Bali hard wood to make those houses.

I'd rather use block of cements and not destroying our rainforest, well... different point of view.

Anywa, I'm curious and will contact and see them as Ubud isn't too far from my house. I'll let you know for rental possibility. Feed me with more details, when and how long?

San Diego...
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bali T House Rental / near Ubud

Yes, I stayed there last year. I rented the Green T-House.

Definitely a good value at $35 a night, for a nicely appointed 2 bedroom house. Beautiful views. Pool and friendly staff. It's about 7mins from Ubud.

5. Re: Bali T House Rental / near Ubud

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 20:19