We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alam Jiwa Angsa Room

Which Ubud hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
188 posts
Save Topic
Alam Jiwa Angsa Room

I have a reservation at Alam Jiwa for a Deluxe Rice Field View room. We've been given the Angsa Room which I understand is on the lower level. Should we request for a room on the upper level if one is available?

Maleny, Australia
Level Contributor
83 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alam Jiwa Angsa Room

Hi Squidoid,

I would definitely try for an upper level room, as the views would be nicer. Alam Jiwa has very good reviews on TA so I am sure that all the rooms are lovely, but ... the upper floor rooms are always popular as the views are better. If you do want an upper room, I would email them ASAP as all the Alam properties (Jiwa, Shanti, Indah & Kebun Indah) are always heavily booked.

Cheers

Lelet

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
188 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Alam Jiwa Angsa Room

Thank you Lelet! :)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Alam Jiwa Angsa Room

Hi Squidoid,

We have stayed in the lower level Casuary room while our friends were in the upper lever Merpati. There was not much difference as far as the view goes. You will still have rice field views. Also, both were stunning, as I'm sure all their rooms are. It is so hard to get in at any of their properties, that if you get an available room, I would take it. You will not be disappointed.

Enjoy!

4. Re: Alam Jiwa Angsa Room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 01:17