We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Elephant Safari Lodge - Taro

Adelaide
Level Contributor
112 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
The Elephant Safari Lodge - Taro

I'm excited!!

Just booked a 2 night Scoopon package at The Elephant Safari Lodge near Ubud.

The place looks amazing but was a tad over our trip budget but after reading the reviews on TA we thought bugger it lets splurge, so we're booked for November.

Just thought I'd share in case anyone else is thinking of staying at the Lodge as the offer is valid from 24 October 2012 to 17 July 2013, excluding peak times Dec/Jan of course.

Sydney
Level Contributor
447 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Elephant Safari Lodge - Taro

I'm sure you will enjoy your stay. On my last trip we splurged and did the night safari package. It was a wonderful experience visiting after hours. We were made to feel very special, with a personal tour of the elephant park, wonderful dinner under the stars, show and ride. Very memorable experience.... And you get to sleep there :)

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Elephant Safari Lodge - Taro

You will love it there! It will be worth the money. We went on a day trip, was worth it. Such a beautiful place, kept very clean and well maintained and the food was amazing

Adelaide
Level Contributor
112 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Elephant Safari Lodge - Taro

Thanks Lin-and-Les and Tigga, we're glad you've confirmed that we're not wasting our money.

It always nice to be somewhere after the day tourists have all go home. Get a real sense of the place and makes it feel exclusive.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
76 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Elephant Safari Lodge - Taro

awesome place....

not enough time to stay on our next trip...plus 2 rooms for 3 people bit pricey..esp when 18 yr old not so keen.

i did day trip last year and was so impressed..brought an elephant painting and looks stunning in my house..

excited about going back in Dec

5. Re: The Elephant Safari Lodge - Taro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Ubud