We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

watches

liverpool
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Topic
watches

Hi can anyone tell me the best place to buy replica watches in ubud thanks

Kuta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
552 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: watches

Depends on the quality $2.00 to $200.00 most cheapo market ones would be around $3.00 but they are not very good best place is Bagus Watch in Kuta square.

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: watches

Ubud market had a very small selection - do not be surprised when it breaks down 3 hours after you have bought it, but at least for those 3 hours you were the proud owner of a Breitling whose rotating bezel did not rotate.

Mackay, Australia
Level Contributor
132 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: watches

I bought a Chanel watch at Bagus for aud $42, the second day the band breaks so take it back and they fix it. Get home to Australia and find you can't turn the winder, so walking around on Bali time and adding 2 hrs to everytime l look at it! lol.

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: watches

I bought a superb Rip curl watch from a beach vendor in Seminyak. Got it back to the hotel and it had stopped. He'd given me a spare battery so I used my trusty swiss-army knife to lever the back off to change the battery and both hands instantly dropped off the face. I've lost count of others that have mysteriously began to lose time, or the winder/bracelet breaks, so it can be a false economy.

Seattle, USA
Level Contributor
127 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: watches

I saw a great selection of replica watches in Ubud near the main street. All looked well done and there were over 300 to choose from. They were in a very nice air con store and also sold replica handbags. Can't remember the the store's name for sure, but it might have been Europe. We are now in Seminyak and don't want to return to Ubud. Is there a place here that might sell watches. thanks

central coast
Level Contributor
375 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: watches

I have also brought from Bagus watches ,got it home and a week later stopped working .....Wont buy again.....

Perth Hills...
Level Contributor
219 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: watches

I have 3 watches purchased from Bagus over the past 2 years all still working - fingers crossed !!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: watches

Just went to Europe shop in Ubud, and the watches are lower quality than Bagus Watch by 1-2 grades, but double or more the price for the same watch. Better than beach/stall quality but much more expensive too.

Would not recommend wasting your time or money.

9. Re: watches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Ubud
Recent Conversations