We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ubud weather in Feb

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Ubud weather in Feb

Hello

I am

Planning a trip in Unud in Feb as no other choicr

It will be rain season

But i would like to know if those rains are 10 min rain then sun or full day

Thanks a lot

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
19,316 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ubud weather in Feb

Hi Sara - even if you entered my stripey tent and crossed my palm with silver as I gazed into my crystal ball, it's difficult to give you a prediction on this. The rainy season means that there is more chance of rain compared to the dry season, but whether you'll get constant rain, or the odd short sharp shower, is anyone's guess.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
5,254 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ubud weather in Feb

Hi Sarah,

Unfortunately, even Noodles The Mystic with his Gypsy blood & his all seeing 3rd eye cannot predict the weather in Ubud for Feb.

Plan some activities that can be used as backups in case it rains all day.

Have a great holiday!!

Cheers Mac

Mentioned in this post
Ubud
Ubud
Bali, Indonesia
3. Re: Ubud weather in Feb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 December 2014, 05:18