We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uma by Como - Pool Villa or Uma Pool Villa?

Which Ubud hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
43 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Uma by Como - Pool Villa or Uma Pool Villa?

Hi All,

I am organising a trip to Bali for my mum and I (first time for both of us) and we are going to spend several days in / near Ubud.

The hotel I have decided on is the 'Uma by Como' but I am unsure whether to book the Pool Villa or the Uma Pool Villa - which is slightly more expensive.

Is the Uma Pool Villa actually that much better than the Pool Villa?

Thanks,

Kate

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Uma by Como - Pool Villa or Uma Pool Villa?

Hi,

We're staying in an uma pool villa this coming April. The pool villas were still under construction when we booked.

From looking at the website the uma pool villas look slightly larger and are on their own, whereas the floor plan for the pool villas shows two side by side, like a semi detached house.

Hopefully someone who has been there will be able to give you a better idea of the difference.

2. Re: Uma by Como - Pool Villa or Uma Pool Villa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2015, 05:18