We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renovated rooms at the Tjampuhan

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
95 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Renovated rooms at the Tjampuhan

We have stayed at the Tjampuhan several times... Although our last visit was 8 years ago. Last time I felt the rooms were a bit outdated. We would love to stay at the Tjampuhan again, for old times sake... I've read some of the rooms have been renovated. Anyone know which ? We would prefer a room close to the river ( stairs not am issue).

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
95 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Renovated rooms at the Tjampuhan

bump

Beachmere, Australia
Destination Expert
for Ubud
Level Contributor
2,498 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Renovated rooms at the Tjampuhan

Perhaps communicate with the hotel directly and they can tell you which are the newly renovated rooms.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
95 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Renovated rooms at the Tjampuhan

I have tried to email them with no reply. From my research on the forum it seems as though the Bamboo rooms have been renovated. Anyone know if they have a river view? Are they further down the hill?

4. Re: Renovated rooms at the Tjampuhan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 05:15