We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget hotel

Which Ubud hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ontario
Level Contributor
121 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Budget hotel

Hi

Can anyone suggest a good budget hotel with wifi in the rooms. It seems most of them only have wifi in the public areas. Also, if breakfast is included, that would be great. Trying to do this on the cheap.

1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Budget hotel

Sayang Maha Mertha, Legian

Stayed from Jan 13-24

Not advertised as Wifi in rooms but we got great wifi from repeater in Rm 415

Life saving air con...queen bed and teenager on very comfy mattress on floor

Basic breakfast incl...great flash packer @ 45/night (38 w'out teenager)

2. Re: Budget hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 February 2014, 20:05
ontario
Level Contributor
121 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Budget hotel

I am looking for budget hotels in the Ubud area. I think the one mentioned in post 2 is in Kuta.

coffs harbour...
Level Contributor
5,876 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Budget hotel

Please give us your budget per night. We all have different ideas of "budget"

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
620 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Budget hotel

Au always stay at Toko Toko about a 20 minute walk from Ubud lovely homestay with great wifi pool and little restaurant at 35 a night it is the best value I love it.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,718 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Budget hotel

Have a look at Narasoma Homestay.The cheaper rooms look fine,the dearer rooms are great.Top location in the middle of everything but very quiet.Fantastic pool by the river,overlooking rice fields.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,718 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Budget hotel

Have a look at Narasoma Homestay.The cheaper rooms look fine,the dearer rooms are great.Top location in the middle of everything but very quiet.Fantastic pool by the river,overlooking rice fields.

Sanur Bali
Level Contributor
2,432 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Budget hotel

I stayed at d'Omah hotel recently. Around $45 with wifi, pool and spacious gardens. They have the best hot showers I have ever used in Bali. (I have two hotels and a few rental villas in Sanur, none of them have a shower that good)

www.domahbali.com

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
669 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Budget hotel

We have just booked at the Puri Garden Hotel right in the middle of Ubud, so hopefully within walking distance for later this year.

We paid just under $50 a night for 2 people, payable at time of stay in Rupiah (hopefully the exchange rate is even better then now :) )

They advertise good wi-fi access, but really, it is hit and miss as with everywhere you stay whether you can access in your room.

The link to their website is below:

purigarden-hotel.com/services-facilities.asp

10. Re: Budget hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2015, 06:18